"The Courage to be You" Youth Adventure!
Time & Location
About the Event
PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS. Note: if weather is bad, we have reserved space to hold it inside Wegmans Conference & Activity Room.
The day will consist of a challenging but doable hike. Before, during, and after the hike we will stop and have breakout sessions that promote positive thinking, personal development, and overall wellness. Some of the areas we plan to address include, but not limited to:
- How to Live From Confidence Rather Than Ego
- How to Find Purpose and Sustainable Motivation For Living
- How to be the Best Version of You
Some specific topics may or may not include
- Conforming, Peer Pressure, & Fear
- Pressure to Succeed
- Family and Sibling Pressure
- Music and Technology: Serve You or Intrude on You
- Social Media Etiquette
- Where are You Living From...Love or Ego?
All participants will received a Love...No Ego Swag Bag which includes a T-shirt, signed book by Freddy, a small journal to write and take notes for the day, coupons to our partnering stores, Love...No Ego Stickers, and more!
What will the day look like?
- 9:00am - Pick-up from Wegmans (5th Street Station near The Pub) Look for Love...No Ego Van.
- 9:30am - Depart to Blue Ridge Mountains and Hump Back Rocks
- 10:15am - Presentation, Warm-up, and Hike Begins.
(Hiking & Breakout Sessions Happening)
- 1:30pm - Depart from Hump Back Rocks and Blue Ridge Mountains
- 2:00pm - Lunch (Crozet Pizza or Blue Mtn Brewery)
- 3:00pm - Drop-off at Wegmans (5th Street Station near The Pub) Look for Love...No Ego Van.
What should I bring?
- Wear athletic clothes and shoes/boots.
- Watch the weather and dress appropriately! The forecast is scheduled for sunny and 58-62 degrees. Layers work well. We can always remove a layer versus adding a layer.
- Stay hydrated! Staying hydrated is really important - please bring a water bottle with you.
What will Love No Ego Provide?
- Transportation: We will provide transportation to/from Wegmans Parking Lot.
- Food: We will provide lunch and snacks for all participants.
- Please be sure to communicate any special dietary restrictions in advance.
- Safe Fun: Freddy and his Love No Ego Volunteers will create a fun, positive, and encouraging environment for participants, regardless of fitness levels. This is about being the best You! And we will help you acheive that on this day, and beyond!
- Our goal is to have a super fun time while learning about the Love No Ego principles and how we use them to live our best life.
All participants/parents must agree to the Love...No Ego Waiver! WAIVER FORM
Cost: $65/Participant (Ages 12 & Up)
What we aim to teach:
how to find your why and sustainable motivation - effective nutrition - how to reduce fear and peer pressure - how to live from confidence rather than ego - how to respond positively to challenges - how to use competition to better oneself - organization, how to set, plan, and create positive experiences.
**All workshop leaders and facilitators are certified personal trainers, athletic trainers, and or Yoga 200-hr certified. All are CPR and First Aid certified. There will be at least three LNE Leaders including Freddy. Parents are welcomed to attend as well. Van seats are first reserved for the youth participants.
Now go REGISTER!!
- "The Courage to be You" WRKSP$65$650$0